Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Master Cleanse Day 9













Well I had been wanting to go on the master cleanse diet for quite a while. I've done a 30 day one before but it's been a while. So I was inspired by a friend that went on the Master Cleanse for 40 days. She had great results. Blood pressure went back to normal and lost 35 pounds. I have several other friends going on the cleanse for 10 days. I'm on day 9 of my cleanse. Today, I went skiing and for some reason today was a hard day for me with all the smells of food cooking. The last 8 days have been great. I still cook for my husband and children vegan but for some reason it doesn't really bother me that bad at all to cook them good food. I will be doing the cleanse for 30 days. Then, I will be going on a 10 day cleanse with herbal products. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

The Master Cleanse Diet Recipe
#1 (single serving)
2 tablespoons organic lemon juice
2 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
1/10 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
10 oz water

#2 (60 oz)
60 oz water
12 tablespoons organic lemon juice
12 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder

Remember fresh organic oranges and also organic pure maple syrup not the maple flavored you put on pancakes filled with sugar.

2 comments:

Tess said...

I did the cleanse for five days and stopped eating dairy immediately after, it started my whole 'eat what my body wants' kick that's still going! I actually preferred cooking for my boyfriend and room mate because it's such an important part of my life, the routine was more difficult to give up than the food! Congrats, I hope you feel great!

Life in Montana said...

Thank you Tess! Glad I did the cleanse and I do feel great!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!