Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

FREE GROUND SHIPPING








Time to celebrate Mother's Day!!
The "Best Blender Ever" has free ground shipping starting Friday, April 29th and running through Sunday May 8th.

I use my blender everyday and it's a workhorse. I like the kraft for scraping sauces out easy. No indents to trap your foods. Cleans in a breeze. Did you see the three great colors! The also have the two different size jars that are BPA free! Wildside is nearly 3 quarts and the basic jar is nearly 2 quarts.

Worth the investment. Great warranty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!