Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Glacier Park Logan Pass Hiking and Ski Fun in July


Up at Logan Pass in Glacier National Park. We decided to go boot packing and have some ski fun so we hiked in the snow up to Hidden Lake where we had some ski fun. As always we find the mountain goats!! Beautiful day!

For my raw food lunch I brought some raw pizza, raw paroka out of Alissa Cohen's book, raw buckwheat crackers, raw cashew hemp cheese and some yummy chia pudding and as always I give out samples. For the rest of the family I made vegan black bean burgers and potato salad. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!