Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Growing Radish Micro Greens Tribest Freshlife Sprouter





I don't know about you but I love micro greens. Radish they say is the easiest and I love radish sprouts. Very quick to grow and in the Freshlife Spouter buy Tribest it makes it very easy to grow them especially for beginners or busy people and who isn't busy these days.

I harvested the sprouts twice and cut off the bottom roots and laid them in a container lined with paper towels. They keep very well that way.

Then I add them to anything I would want sprouts on. I even make this simple avocado micro green salad. Mash your avocado and toss with sprouts. Season with pink salt and spices of your choice. Simple yet full of flavor. You could add to this simple easy salad or leave it like this. Use your imagination.


1 comments:

Green living said...

I didn't see radish sprouts till now, With your post only I have knowing that micro greens information. thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!