Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Garlic Bread













I am glad I tried this healthy raw recipe! The leftovers I put in the refrigerator until I want another goodie, I'll just throw them back on the dehydrator to warm them up. If you like garlic...lookout!! It's yummy!
Today I put my leftover raw Garlic Bread on the dehydrator and about 3-4 hours later. Amazing!!
I can't wait to make more!! You can find this recipe along with some amazing recipes by Juliano. 

RAW Garlic Bread
1/2 large jicama
1/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/2 tsp celtic salt
1/8 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
7-8 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp lemon juice

Slice your jicama very thin and place on your dehydrator trays. Grind your flax seeds and almonds in a blender or coffee grinder. Mix all ingredients and spread on your jicama slices. Dehydrate for about 7-9 hours until chewy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!