Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ani's Raw Food Kitchen




















I have been waiting for this cookbook to get here. It snowed a lot last night and I saw the snow plow go by earlier but didn't think anything about it. I decided to condition my hair and the power went out with a shower cap on my hair and no shower. It was off for about 3 hours. Finally it came back on and I was able to get to the shower. Now, I'm ready to go check the mail. As, I'm going out there I notice my mail box is gone and I can see it because of the snow. I get to it, it's laying on the ground with a box hooked to the flag in a plastic bag. I thought it was my daughter's book I just ordered her by the weight of the box. I got in the house and opened the box and YAH, it's Ani Phyo's book!!! I can not wait to start trying her recipes. Right on the front of the book is a comment by "Howard Lyman", I have been to several health crusades where he spoke and he has a excellent testimony! He's the "Mad Cowboy" cattle rancher gone vegan, vegetarian!
I'll keep you all posted!
: )


2 comments:

ItVeganAtGenesis said...

Yes, she is one of the best. Her recipes have really helped me to stay raw. I appreciated how easy the recipes were as well as tasty. thanks for posting

ItVeganAtGenesis said...

I forgot to add that her dessert but is incredible! It's creative, simple, colorful and every thing of course is delicious!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!