Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Zucchini Cheesy Pasta













I made a huge batch yesterday and I decided to take a photo of my pasta after you dehydrate it for about 4-5 hours, so you know when your done. This is just amazing! I can't wait for my spirooli to get here.
The leftovers I put in the refrigerator and today about a hour or so before I'm ready to eat, I'll just throw it back on the dehydrator and let it warm it a bit. So I would call this another "quick and easy" recipe and not a lot of work to prepare just your dehydrating time while your busy with the rest of your day.Great healthy raw meal that makes you feel like your eating really healthy!!

5 comments:

ItVeganAtGenesis said...

This was such a wonderful recipe that I credited your creation on my site with pics

www.itveganatgenesis.blogspot.com

I love your blog. Thank you for your postings!

Life in Montana said...

Oh thank you! I love the name of your blog and the contents.

"Let food be thy medicine"

Life in Montana said...

Great idea "ItVeganAtGensis" to add spinach to this dish!!

Denise said...

Where do I find the recipe for this... I am new to the raw life... I love to learn new things...

Life in Montana said...

Denise, I hope you found the recipe it is just before this post.
Thank you...
Margaret

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!