Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wake-up Orange Juice
























My day after the master cleanse juice. I had one yesterday too but never had time to take a photo. I almost forgot the photo on this one too. The color just makes me happy!! I have found that green smoothies help my 16 year old sons acne on his face. Within a few days his face clears up with kale, orange and apple smoothies.

Orange, Beet and Carrot Juice
1 orange
1 small beet and stems
3-4 medium carrots
YUM is all I can say!

1 comments:

acid alkaline food chart said...

Think balance and be mindful of your eating, always eating more alkaline-forming foods than acid-forming foods.

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!