Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

10 Day Juice Feast

Starting tomorrow I will be on a juice fast. It wasn't planned but I've been wanting to do this and a friend is going on the master cleanse and I thought okay it's a 10 juice fast for me! We can keep each other company on our cleanses! I'm looking so forward to this juice fast. Last month I finished a 28 day master cleanse which I lost 24 pounds and feel great. I do the cleanse to cleanse but the added benefit is the weight loss!
I'll keep you posted!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!