Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Easy Vegan Raw Chili Pate


















Okay, yesterday I wanted something quick! Raw Chili? This vegan raw recipe in "The Raw Food Gourmet" is quick and easy. I wasn't going to post this because it wasn't perfect it didn't have guacamole because all my avocados were not ripe yet. I also had no organic micro greens, sprouts, nut cheeze or cilantro to make a wonderful wrap. Well sometimes we need to think outside of the box and work with what we have. I wasn't disappointed with these wonderful wraps and the chili is gone a day later!
So if you have Gabrielle Chavez's book "The Raw Food Gourmet," you'll find this easy raw recipe on page 107. You will have to soak your nuts and seeds ahead of time. You won't be sorry! Yes, I will be making this again very soon!

You can find this book at North Atlantic Books.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks yummy, I wish you would have posted your version of the recipe!
Peace & Raw Health,
E

Life in Montana said...

It's very good and I will be posting more photos at the end of the month with all the fixins! This book is worth looking into! This version of chili is the only version I've seen with no mushrooms. Short list of ingredients to whip right up. I really like quick and easy! Because of copyright issues I can't post recipe but I can post photos and give you the name of the book so if your interested in what you see you can find the sources. Hope that helps!!

Sasha said...

This looks really good. I have been feeling like I am in the mood for something like this. I do have that book, so I will take a peak. Thanks. Nice blog by the way.

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!