Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vanilla Chai Chia Pudding


















Chia seeds form a gel around each seed when mixed with wet ingredients. The result looks like tapioca pudding!

Chia seeds health benefits include
  • Contains the highest plant source of Omega-3 on the planet!
  • Heart Health
  • Digestive Health
  • Contains more antioxidants than blueberries
  • Chia Seeds are a complete protein with all 9 amino-acids.

An alternative to tapioca pudding! I have always loved tapioca pudding and if you do too, don't wait too long to try this Vanilla Chai Chia Pudding. Can top with nuts or cashew creme. This recipe is one of those quick and easy recipes that you can whip up in have a nice dessert in 20 minutes.

Vanilla Chai Chia Pudding

1/4 cup chia seed
1/4 cup coconut

In blender blend
1/4 cup soaked cashews
1 1/2 cups water
Half dropper stevia vanilla creme
3-4 dates (pitted)
1 tsp lucuma powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg

In a glass dish mix blended mixture with chia mixture and let sit for about 20 minutes stirring every 10 minutes. Add additional water if needed. Keep refrigerated.

All I can say is "that it won't last!"

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can tell that tastes amazing. I have not tried any of the stevia products. Good chance to give this one a try.
Peace & Raw Health,
Elizabeth

Life in Montana said...

It does taste just like tapioca to me. I will be making this as soon as I'm off my 30 day cleanse! Day 10 today and I feel amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Does this mean the coconut meat or water?

Margaret said...

I use dried coconut. This recipe you can switch it to your preference. It's not hard to mess up. When I'm out of town I don't use coconut. I just bring the chia seeds with stevia with me and it's great!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!