Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweet Gratitude A World of Raw Desserts Strawberry Cheesecake


Have you heard of Sweet Gratitude? Well every raw food recipe that I've tried in this book is gourmet!!
On page 92 you will find a fabulous vegan raw food recipe for a Strawberry Cheesecake. It's an eye catcher. I added a raw recipe for strawberry glaze I created in minutes. This vegan raw food recipe for strawberry cheesecake is a easy vegan recipe. 

Strawberry Glaze
8-10 strawberries
1-2 Tablespoons agave or pure maple syrup
1-2 drops vanilla creme stevia
Blend until blended. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!