Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cafe Gratitude Raw Food Cafe San Rafael, California





 I've been going for a while, I apologize. Lost two grandparents within a few months out of state so I've been in California for a while. Here is my last trip down there. I stopped in at Cafe Gratitude Raw Food Cafe in San Rafael, CA and I'm very thankful to be able to experience it. Look for Fourth St and West Crescent about two miles or so off the freeway. I actually got off the right exit and went right to Cafe Gratitude with no map. So that means it's easy to find.











 




I Am Elated
Enchilada in a live tortilla witha sprouted seed filling, topped with spicy mole,
cashew sour crea, and scallions. Served with spicy Mexican coleslaw.


 I Am Cool
Mint Chocolate shake with vitamineral
















Would love to have this cheerful cafe near my hometown. Next stop Living Light Culinary Institute in Fort Bragg, CA. The weather was wonderful while there. 


2200 Fourth Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
Phone: 415.578.4928
Fax: 415.259.0390
Hours: 10 am to 9 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!