Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Juice Cleanse Day 6 Cherie Calbom

Juice Fast Diet...
I'm on a juice cleanse and I'm on day 6 and it's a love hate kind of thing. I still prepare meals for my family. I usually get into preparing new recipes when on a cleanse. I know it's weird. My cravings disappeared a few days ago. You ask how long am I going to cleanse. Well, I am thinking for sure I will cleanse 30 days and I may go longer. So the countdown is on. I had a bit of a headache today at times so I drank more water. It went away really fast. 


I'll try to keep you posted on my progress. 

I'm finding the "Juice Ladies" books very helpful. 
The Juice Lady's Living Foods Revolution
The Juice Lady's Turbo Diet



Here’s a sampling of Cherie’s wonderful recipes:
Green Refresher
  • 1 medium to large organic cucumber, peeled if not organic
  • 1 large leaf of green kale
  • 1–2 stalks celery
  • 1 lemon or lime, peeled
Cut produce to fit your juicer’s feed tube. Juice ingredients and stir. Pour into a glass and drink as soon as possible.
Serves 1

Twisted Ginger
  • 4 carrots, scrubbed well, tops removed, ends trimmed
  • 1 handful parsley
  • 1 lemon, peeled
  • 1 green apple
  • 2-inch piece fresh ginger root, peeled
Cut produce to fit your juicer’s feed tube. Juice ingredients and stir. Pour into a glass and drink as soon as possible.
Serves 1–2

Spicy Tomato
  • 2 medium tomatoes
  • 2 dark green lettuce leaves
  • 2 radishes
  • Small handful parsley
  • 1 lime or lemon, peeled if not organic
  • Dash of hot sauce
Cut produce to fit your juicer's feed tube.  Juice ingredients and stir.  Pour into a glass and drink as soon as possible.
Serves 1

Beet, Carrot, Coconut Blaster
  • 4-5 carrots, scrubbed well, tops removed, ends trimmed
  • 1 small beet with leaves
  • 1/2 – 1 cup coconut milk
  • Dash cayenne pepper
Juice the carrots and beets. Pour into a glass and add the coconut milk and cayenne pepper and stir. Drink as soon as possible.
Serves 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!