Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cabbage Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing


Here is a great salad that is completely alkaline. Fast and easy. 

This one I always make as I go so I will give you ingredients. 

Green Cabbage
Cilantro
Tomato
Avocado
Lemon Juice (fresh)
Garlic Powder
Himalayan Pink Salt


Slice and have your salad in a bowl. In another bowl take a whole avocado and mash it and start adding by taste garlic powder, salt and any other seasoning you might like. I added about 3 teaspoons lemon to this guacamole basically and tossed with my salad. 

You can add cucumber also which is one of the most alkalizing of the vegetables. 


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful!! I love how simple and fresh this recipe is. We were just given some fresh Florida avocados straight off a local tree so I will be making this recipe in the next few days.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace and Raw Health,
Elizabeth

Margaret said...

It's very good. I do it with romaine too and may change or add ingredients depending on what I have and feel like!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!