Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Calzone "Living on Live Food"

I finally took photos and posted Alissa Cohen's "Calzone" from her book "Living on Live Food!" I have had several recipes out of this book and all have pasted the test. If you don't have this book you might want to take a peek at it. It's a keeper!
Carmella has posted the recipe here on Raw Freedom Community.

















































Carmella writes that is freezes well. She also said she made two calzones which I will do next time. It is huge and I just made a big rectangle. I will be making this recipe again. I also added a chunk of yellow onion to her cheese recipe.
YUM!

3 comments:

Debra said...

It looks so good! Thanks for sharing. I have this recipe- I need to give it a try.
Blessings, Debra
Raw Vegan Diet

Sasha said...

That looks really good. I will have to try it sometime.

Life in Montana said...

I read some comments on Camilla's website about it being good right out of the dehydrator and I agree. One thing I love this right out of the dehydrator the day you make it. I did leftovers and didn't like it has well. It's very rich.
Will I make it again. For a crowd it would be great!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!