Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Raw Fusion Vol 1 and 2 LindaJoy Rose Ph.D. SALE
























Just tried a few recipes
Carob Crispy Candy
Curried Wrap

Both are keeper recipes. I love when I find a easy quick recipe that is wonderful too. I have my eye on so many more of the recipes in this book. Vol 1 goes through the lifestyle of raw food living and a wealth of information. These two book complement each other and I'm thankful to be using them. They all are easy recipes without long lists of ingredients.

They are on sale right now plus you get a FREE 21-day secret e-book (Lifestlye/nutrition guide recipes)
Raw Fusion Combo Pack with Vols. 1 and 2 15% off
The original and definitive guide to blending delicious, nutritious raw ingredients with favorite

2 comments:

Debra said...

I have both of these books and love them. Where are they on sale? Directly from her site?
Blessings, Debra
Raw Vegan Diet

Life in Montana said...

They are direct from her website and I did add a link.
Thanks a bunch!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!