Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Raw Food Recipe Avocado Fries






















Avocado Fries are quick and easy which is a plus but you do have to dehydrate them for about 6 hours. To get them ready for the dehydrator only takes about 10 minutes if that. I did find them very rich so I could eat very many but the taste and texture was yummy! Next time I have a raw burger, I will be making raw avocado fries with a raw ketchup too!

Avocado Fries
For two avocados you will need about

1/2 cup golden flax seeds, ground
1/8 tsp cayenne
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp chili powder

Mix breading throughly. Slice your avocados into strips and coat a few at a time covering each strip and place on dehydrator tray and dehydrate for 6 hours.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Sound pretty good. Never heard anything like this before. Will try and I love that the dehydrating time is short.

Elizabeth said...

Looks fantastic--will have to try those.
Peace and Raw Health,
Elizabeth

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!