Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 7 Juice Cleanse


It's day 7 for me earlier today. Actually it's day 8 as I write this. One of my juices was this nice green juice today.

Cucumber
Spinach
Celery
Apple
Lemon

It was great!
I felt good all day except I did have a slight headache every once in a while. I'm not hungry any more at all. Although I could easily entertain some favorite entrees. When I cleanse I love trying new recipes for my family. My sense of smell is excellent. I've actually tried new recipes for my family while on a cleanse and the recipes have become family favorites. I know weird. How can I cook for my family and do a juice cleanse. I don't taste either at all. I have my kids come in and do the tasting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!