Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Basic Nut or Seed Milk


Always soak your nuts or seeds overnight

Start with

1 cup raw seeds or nuts
3-5 cups water
vanilla (opt)
dates or stevia for sweetener

Rinse the soaked nuts of seeds to remove phytic acid, which is not digestible nor is a source of inositol or phosphate if eaten daily.

Blend all ingredients in your high powered blender. I use a Blendtec! My favorite.
I use gallon size paint strainer for my nut milk back. They work great!

I dehydrate the pulp for nut or seed flour for raw cakes or crackers. Store in jars.

A healthy source of protein, fats and enzymes.

Some of the health benefits of almonds:

Cholesterol-lowering effects
Reduce heart disease
Vitamin E
Potassium
Magnesium



0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!