Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tofu Xpress Vegan Kitchen Tool Review

I was throughly excited when I was received this Tofu Xpress to review. I could wait to put it to the test. Could it really squeeze out all that excess liquid and better yet I had another idea!
When I make my vegan lasagna recipe, I use frozen spinach and I struggle to drain the liquid out of it when it is thawed that I loose part of the spinach down the drain.
































Here you can see both the tofu and spinach have excess liquid I can just pour off after I use the Tofu Xpress. This tool is a keeper in my kitchen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!