Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Juice Cleanse Day 9 Detox Time

 Carrot Orange Mango
Cucumber Kale Celery Lemon Ginger

Day 9...the countdown is on. For the most part I have lots of energy. I have had a few moments where I didn't feel good but only lasted a short time. Like 15 minutes maybe. Otherwise, I'm ready to get in the kitchen and prepare and experiment with new recipes for my family. 

I have only been taking photos of the pretty colors. Not all my juices look so nice but they still taste good.



If you took all the vegetables that you were to juice for a day. Could you eat them all without juicing them in that same day?? So imagine the nutrients you will be getting by juicing them all and drinking them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!