Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Raw Avocado Green Shake


Raw Avocado Shake
1 1/2 cups water
1/4 avocado
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon yacon (opt)
stevia few drops
Ice to blend into a raw avocado green shake that tastes great!

Great light shake especially when its so hot out this summer. 

Avocados are very high in vitamin E. Avocado is known as a metabolism speeder. Potassium in avocados regulate pressure of blood. Avocado includes necessary minerals like potassium, calcium, vitamin C and K, folic acid, copper, sodium and dietary fibers. These are used to provide the mineral necessity of the body. people who live in hot climates have a great mineral and water loss. So, avocado is suggested strongly. Half of an avocado is 160 calories. 15 grams of heart-healthy unsaturated fat, and  only 2 grams of saturated fat. 

I don't know about you but avocado fits in my diet in all sorts of dishes I eat. I never would of tried a avocado shake but thought why not. I'm glad I finally did. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!