Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Raw Garlic Bread Russell James



Everyone talks about Chef Ito from Au Lac's Restaurant down in LA. It had me curious about Chef Ito's famous garlic bread that is spongy like bread. I just have to get down to Au Lac's soon!

Then one day I got a email in my inbox and Russell James has his version of a raw garlic bread so I had to give it a try! How amazingly  easy to make!! I threw these together very quick. I was in a huge hurry and it came together quite nice I think. 

Garlic Bread
YIELDS 2 SMALL ‘LOAVES’
2 cups almond pulp
1 cup young coconut meat 
1 cup psyllium
1⁄2 cup flax meal
3 teaspoons lemon juice
2 cloves crushed garlic
2 teaspoons garlic powder 3 soft dates
1 teaspoon salt
Blend the coconut meat, garlic and dates in a high-speed blender until smooth.
Grind that mixture with all remaining ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly combined.
Form into 2 loaves 3cm high and 5cm (1 ̋ by 2 ̋) wide. Dehydrate on a mesh sheet for 14 hours at 115°F. Remove from the dehydrator and cut into slices. Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.

Russell James is "The Raw Chef"
This series "How To Be Your Own Raw Food Chef" is a complete 10 DVD at home course to help make some amazing recipes and learn to be your own raw food chef!
How To Be Your Own Raw Food Chef...& Still Have Time To Eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!