Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Easy Raw Green Smoothie
















While in California last month visiting my mom and dad I had to adapt without my kitchen tools that I use daily. No high powered blender! My mom had a blender that even had the food processor attachment so that meant I could still have my green smoothie. It was not as pureed as I usually have them at home in Montana but it certainly still worked and green smoothies taste great!

I took a few leaves of kale, frozen blueberries and some fresh pineapple to make my favorite green smoothie ever!

I know not everyone can run out and get a Vitamix or Blendtec right away but don't worry just make them in any blender you have and I know you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love it when people improvise and still get the job done!
peace and raw health,
elizabeth

Life in Montana said...

I guess we have to be flexible huh!
: )

Jacklyn said...

mm this sounds so good and healthy!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!