Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Matthew Kenney Everyday Raw Baked Macaroni and Cheese Recipe















Today my raw food lunch was out of Matthew Kenny's cookbook Everyday Raw. This vegan raw recipe is called "baked macaroni and cheese." I halved the recipe to make a small amount. I'm marking it in the index as a great recipe. So I thought I'd share a photo of it for you. If you have the book you'll see a completed version although they do have a color photo in the book too and if you don't have the book you will see what the book has to offer. I've tried his chili also and it was great too.

Matthew Kenny's comment on the recipe is:
When I was working with more cooked food, one of the dishes I was most known for was Truffled Macaroni and Cheese. I swore I would never make it again, until Kristen introduced this recipe to a comfort food class she was teaching. I had two servings of it the first time I tried it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!