Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Raw Food Gourmet
























Going Raw for Total Well-Being


Gabrielle Chavez

Foreword by Victoria Boutenko

North Atlantic Books


Contents


Acknowledgments

Foreword

Introduction


Chapter 1 Raw Curious

Chapter 2 The Art of Raw Gourmet

Chapter 3 Global Fruit

Chapter 4 Cake for Breakfast

Chapter 5 Green Food

Chapter 6 Soups and Crackers

Chapter 7 Cheese Dreams

Chapter 8 Feast Food

Chapter 9 Sweet Food

Chapter 10 Traveling Raw

Chapter 11 Gardening in the Raw

Chapter 12 Raw Spirituality


Bibliography

Appendix Online Resources

Index of Recipes


I'm really liking this book as I'm going through this book it goes over topics like "Why Raw" and where do I get my protein, It's too much trouble, too expensive, time consuming, raw food and bacteria like E. coli, I'd have to give up cheese, where will I get my calcium, B-12, I'd be hungry, healthy weight, It's lonely.

Gabrielle Chavez goes over all your tools and tips for the raw chef. Many, many raw food recipes that look great.

Chapter 10 is ideas for traveling and raw in the hospital, camping and hiking, fasting on the road, Chapter 11 is all about what you can grow in your garden and what you might like to grow inside.

North Atlantic Books



0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!