Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Spinach Smoothie Recipe



















How to make healthy smoothies ! Vegan Smoothie Recipes!
Vegan raw green smoothies are amazingly great! We start our day everyday with a good and green smoothie and I use my Blendtec high powered blender that I love! Nutrient and fiber filled. Green smoothies are easy to digest. When well blended, most of the cells in the greens and fruit are ruptured, making the valuable nutrients easy for the body to assimilate. I push the greens with my family and friends. They all know me by now. We live in a fast paced lifestyle and just grab the quickest and easiest to prepare foods. Green smoothies taste good and make me feel good. A green smoothie is surprisingly filling and helps you maintain your energy and focus throughout the day. I try to get 50-60% greens in my smoothies. Don't get surprised when you start craving more and more greens in your diet. My kids make these for breakfast in the mornings.

2 handfuls spinach
2 huge chard leaves
1 parsley sprig
1 apple
1 orange
1 banana
2 tablespoons golden flax seeds
1 tablespoon super food
1 tablespoon beet root powder
Enough water to blend into a nice green smoothie.


3 comments:

Kristen's Raw said...

Great green smoothie! We love them at our house - have them all the time. :)

Life in Montana said...

Thank you...
They are like a dessert! Love them!!

Alkaline diet for cancer said...

It is very yummy and delicious foods. Super like!
Great healthy site and interesting.

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!