Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

David Hall Cellerciser


The David Hall Story
   History of Cellercise
David's transformation to 'Mr. Rebounder' evolved through an amazing series of events. God has a way of guiding us,  says David.
David's been on quite a journey. Taken from  an interview by Kelly Howell. 


The Chinese calendar proclaims 1990 as the year of the horse. In 1990, I felt like a horse put out to pasture. My shoulders were rounded, my posture poor. A weak back put me down for days ata time, my knees and shoulders constantly ached, and the circulation in my legs was so feeble that a doctor suggested I wear stockings. Digestion and elimination were a struggle  and I wasn’t sleeping well.

Sometimes when we ignore God's subtle clues, he hits us across the head with a 2X4. In 1991, my awakening came in the form of a pesticide poisoning. The right side of my lymphatic system collapsed. My glands swelled and large lesions erupted on my shoulders, neck, and back. My liver was a mess, my kidneys hurt, I was only 34 years old.

I consulted with a friend of mine who told me to go jump.

Thanks a lot, I replied in a sarcastic tone.

NO not off a building, he laughed, on this. He pulled out a mini-trampoline. It was a simple and effective solution.
 A SIMPLE & EFFECTIVE SOLUTION
With the encouragement of my friend, I bought a mini-trampoline, or rebounder, and started bouncing. At first by balance was poor. I'd bounce in rhythm with my child. She would hold on to her crib while I'd cling to a door jam.

My balance quickly improved; so did my sinuses. In 3 weeks I had much more energy and after the first month I dropped a belt notch. Noticing my arms, my wife asked if I was lifting weights. I smiled, No weights, just bouncing. She started bouncing too, and our relationship and sex life improved dramatically! Within six months my double chin disappeared and my stomach went from flabby to flat, ripped, and rock-hard.

People wanted to know what I was doing. I enthusiastically told them to bounce. They started to experience their own results and it spread. Before I knew it, I was invited to speak in front of clubs and civic organizations. I was finding more joy teaching people to bounce than I ever did selling insurance.

Within two years my knees were greatly improved. I became flexible and could touch my toes, though I never stretched. I could stand on one leg and tie a shoe without holding on to anything! My vision even improved. My physique became lean and defined.

I was only Cellercising 10 minutes a day even in front of the TV or on the phone. No more health club fees or expensive equipment. For the first time in my life being healthy was easy. Then something happened that changed my life forever.

Tragic Results from a 'Typical' rebounder
Because of my enthusiasm, my father bought a typical rebounder; the kind you can buy at sporting goods stores. Typical rebounders use cheap, often weak tube springs, a sagging mat, and a weak frame. Within one month on a typical rebounder, my father was permanently disabled, suffering nerve damage. Since I was younger and more resilient, my body could better tolerate the jarring effect. However I often found the rebounder would hurt my back. But now my father was seriously injured, he was crippled. I was dazed and angry. People were getting hurt and I felt I needed to warn them. The same year my Dad was injured, Dr. Morten Walker, in the Townsend Letter for Doctors, warned that the jarring affect at the bottom of each bounce can be dangerous. The same year I introduced a whole new concept in mini-trampolines.

I set out on a mission to enlighten people of the benefits of Cellercise® and the problems with typical rebounders. I became known as Mr. Rebounder. It sounds like a third-rate superhero, but that is what people started calling me. I became passionate about my mission.

AN EXPLOITED TREND
Bouncing on a mini-trampoline became a huge trend in the 70s. Like most trends it was exploited. Products with weak springs and poor mats flooded the market. These cheap rebounders were little better than jumping up and down on concrete.

I did some research. In the Townsend Letter for Doctors, Dr. Morton Walker warned that, there is no yield to them [the typical rebounder] and the abrupt jarring effect is the same as landing on the floor. He went on to warn against using these products which can lead to nerve damage and lower back problems.

I searched for a mini-trampoline I could put my name behind. Over the years many individuals and companies tried to partner with me. I'd been on Good Morning America, CNN, and numerous radio and talk shows. I was Mr. Rebounder, and everybody wanted my endorsement. I turned down several lucrative infomercial opportunities because they were about money, not a quality product and program. Cellercise had transformed me, and I wanted people to know it could do the same for them, but I needed the right product. In 1993-94, I introduced a soft bounce rebounder to the public. The springs were tapered, and created a gentle, soft bounce. It was the best at the time, but I was still not satisfied and the company producing it for me still produced the typical style rebounder.

The Advent of the Cellerciser®
In 1998, after several years of research, experience, and development, I finally created a mini-trampoline that I felt comfortable putting my name on. I just had to figure out what to call it.

In one of the more humorous marketing bungles of history, Chevrolet introduced the Nova in Mexico. In Spanish, 'nova' means doesn't go, a questionable name for a car. I felt the same way about the name 'rebounder'. Websters Dictionary defines rebound as a reaction to setback or frustration. Since typical rebounders are described in this manner, I did not feel like focusing on frustrations; especially since vertical movement afforded so many positive benefits.

In addition there were too many bad rebounders on the market and too many companies claiming that their inferior product was the best and frankly they weren't.

Cellercise does not focus on set backs, it focuses on promoting wellness. With healthier cells, problems fade away. Since my program exercises cells, it seemed appropriate to call it Cellercise®” and my equipment the Cellerciser® Hence, Don't Just Exercise, Cellercise!, became my message.

THE RESULTS OF CELLERCISE®
I'm now in my early 50's, and the benefits of Cellercise® continue to amaze me. In 1997, I learned that I have increased my height from 5'10 to 5'11. I actually got taller. It is all documented. I look and feel great. The belly is gone, replaced with a 6 Pack of rippled muscles. My posture is now erect, my digestion and elimination processes are smooth, easy, and efficient. My metabolism has increased.. yet I sit behind a desk all day long. I do no other form of exercise. I Cellercise 10 minutes a day that's it, and I feel like a kid again.

But Beware, Please read on...

BEWARE
I've been teaching my wellness program for nearly 15 years and just as in the 70s when the cheaper rebounders flooded the market, the rebound industry is now producing cheap rebounders that look similar to the Cellerciser®. However when the steel in the spring is cheap, you sink without the resistance necessary to build the body up. Some companies have actually made the legs on their rebounders longer to help their customers avoid hitting the ground.

We produce the very best mini-trampoline on the market. Put our unit next to anybodys and we will guarantee you will see and feel the difference. We have tens of thousands of satisfied customers who are more family than customers. We have chosen not to sell the Cellerciser® in stores like our competitors do. We sell through Doctors, health practitioners, word of mouth, and through our company directly. Our customers can call and talk with me or my staff. We consult with Doctors on the benefits of Cellercise®. And I continue to share my program with groups all over the United States and different areas of the world.

The bottom line, we don't just want to sell you a great piece of equipment, we want you to get results. There are lots of rebounders, but there is only one Cellerciser®. 

Cellerciser
Free Shipping Continental U.S.
Canada, Hawaii, Alaska add $50

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!