Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Vegan Raw Food Potato Salad Recipe


This raw potato salad recipe came from Matthew Kenney's book "Everyday Raw!" I just wanted to show you how much it looks like the real potato salad recipe. Did I like it? Oh yes, I will make it again. The jicama in this raw food recipe gave it a slight crunch but the flavors were totally potato salad if that makes sense. A great picnic recipe to talk along on our hikes! So if you see Matthew Kenney's book at the local bookstore. I say "grab it!" I've tried several of his easy vegan raw recipes.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love that book! I have it too.
Your salad is lovely. I always wimp out and don't buy jicama b/c it is priced so high here and they are so big thus weighing a ton, so when it is priced per pound I skip over them. That is just a shame considering how much I love jicama.

. said...

Thank you Elizabeth!
Oh I know what your saying. I don't buy them a lot either. They are a treat once in a while!!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!