Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Raw Spicy Zucchini Chips Recipe

This easy raw vegetable recipe for dehydrated zucchini chips is one of my favorites! Another one of my favorite dehydrator recipes. Quick and easy. Store in glass jars.

Eating raw zucchini is easy with this recipe. Just make sure you make a lot because they will disappear. 
Before I even started eating a raw food diet I tried making dehydrated zucchini chips and I wasn't too excited. You don't have to be on a raw vegan diet to enjoy these yummy treats.
I found when I think they are done to dehydrate even longer and they are even better!!

Marinade:
4 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 1/2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp celtic salt
1/4 tsp cayenne
2 1/2 tsp onion powder
2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano

2-3 zucchini 

Slice your zucchini with a madeline very thin. 

Mix marinade and toss with sliced zucchini and lay out on dehydrator trays in a single layer. 

Dehydrate 14-20 hours. 
Adapted from Judita Wignall's book Going Raw. Judita's book is a excellent resource plus it even comes with a  DVD.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!