Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Food Matters DVD Review

I just got done watching this amazing video "Food Matters" that was just sent to me to review. This is a must see video. Just shows how important it is to eat more raw foods! Absolutely amazing DVD.





This eye opening DVD just shows that we are eating too much of the wrong thing and not enough of the right thing. Amazing most people think that there is a pill to cure everything and 106,000 people die each year from side effects. When in doubt use nutrition first!


Doctors rarely if ever prescribe a mere diet change to heal illness. This video is very alarming and a must see. David Wolfe talked about super foods. Charlotte Gerson talked about the soil where our food is grown.


I am SO inspired and motivated after watching this DVD. I will be sharing this video with friends and family and I know I'll be watching it again.




Food Matters - Learn from the World's Leaders in Nutrition and Natural Healing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!