Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kale Chips Raw Food Fat Free


I'm really hooked on kale chips and just can't get enough of them in mouth! I really want a fat free recipe. Nuts seem to grow on me and don't leave my body. So I was playing around with this recipe the other day since I've been making the kale chip recipe every night and playing with the ingredients.
I'm playing with every flavor I can think of. Stay tuned for more flavors! I was inspired by Berry Bliss's kale chip recipe. INSANELY ADDICTIVE!



























Cheesy Kale Chips
1 med zucchini
1/8 cup olive oil (OPT)
1-3 cloves garlic
juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp paprika
1 tsp chipotle
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp coriander
1/4 cup water
Blend

2 bunches of kale
1/2 tbsp celtic salt

Massage salt into washed kale chips. Then mix cheese sauce into kale chips and dehydrate until done about 8 hours until crunchy.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!