Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grow Wheatgrass

Sprouting Wheatgrass
Growing wheatgrass at home is very easy and in a previous post, I had sprouted 1 1/2 cups winter wheat seeds in sprouting jars until they had little tails usually this takes about 2 days.












I started by spreading the sprouts on a 12 x 16 cafeteria tray being careful not to damage sprouts. Then I s took organic potting soil and spread over the sprouts evenly and patted in place. I found these trays online for a great price at http://www.missionrs.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Search-Result=











Then I sprinkled kelp powder I purchased at the local nursery in town and I took a spray bottle and sprayed to saturate the entire tray.










Then I took a 14 x 18 cafeteria tray and put over the 12 x 16 tray and inverted it




















I sprayed the top real good also.
I took another 14 x 18 tray and placed on the top until I see some growth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!