Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Marinated Veggie Salad


This salad I remember my mom making all the time. Very healthy, easy and if you not a fan of raw cauliflower or broccoli this might do it. I don't really have a recipe for this. I just throw it together how I want it. Olives can be added. Use your favorite healthy vegetables. My mom used to just buy a bottle of Italian dressing and pour over the salad. Tupperware used to have a container designed for this salad that was meant to marinate in. This is a good make ahead of time raw recipe and have it for several days.











Marinated Veggie Salad
Broccoli
Cauliflower
carrot (matchstick cut)
zucchini
radish

Just cut into nice small pieces and marinate with dressing.

Dressing
Lemon juice of 2 lemons
Olive oil
1/2 tsp Herbamare
1/2 garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

Make you dressing to taste and pour over veggies in lock tight container. Turn it upside down every so often when you open the refrigerator to let marinate adsorb everything.

Keeps for several days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!