Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kale Chips

Hooked on kale chips...

Well this morning our son asked me what was in the dehydrator that looked moldy. I knew exactly what he was talking about. My little delights! Wow, I went back to check on the kale chips and most were all done. My first bite, I couldn't believe what I was tasting! Today at lunch, I pulled out the Cheesy Kale Chips and my husband was reluctant to try them but after he tried one, he took a handful after handful.
They remind me of Doritos! I have another bunch of curly kale in the refrigerator and I'm making more tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!