Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mini cleanse














Mini Cleanse
Every morning when I wake up I try to drink my lemon water before doing anything else. I take warm hot with lemon juice in it and sometimes a pinch of cayenne. Great way to start the day.

The warm water will go straight to the large intestines and many times move the bowels.The drink is cleansing to the kidneys and healing to the liver. A simple morning purification of the urinary and digestive system after a night's sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!