Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Sun Valley Crackers




While in Sun Valley I was able to eat at Akasha Organics a raw food cafe. I was able to eat there everyday and when I was done each day I wanted to lick the plate clean. They had these round tortilla sized raw crackers that were amazing. The lady was very helpful and told me how to make them with a handful of this and a handful of that. So that was the best instructions I got in between customers. So, I came home and played with the raw recipe and this is what I came up with. These are great to make healthy raw vegan tostadas with. I always have a bag full in my pantry they seem to keep for a long time. You can just use fresh tomatoes too.











Tomato Basil Flax Crackers


1.5 cups sun dried tomatoes soaked

3.5 cups flax seeds soaked

2 tsp onion powder

1 tsp garlic powder

1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

2 cloves garlic

lemon juice from 1 lemon

Handfuls of fresh basil

Use food processor to chop tomatoes add soaked flax seeds. Spread on parchment paper

and dehydrate until crispy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!