Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Raw Food Burrito Wrap Recipe

This is a quick raw food fix! No recipe here just throw together kind of food. Maybe took me 10 minutes
to prepare.

First I made my "Walnut Meat" by taking about 1/4 cup walnuts and I put them in my coffee grinder and chopped them up, then a quick sprinkle of cumin powder and you can moisten it
with nama shoyu or water with a bit of celtic salt.

Then take as much avocado and smash it with a fork and add garlic powder and celtic salt.

Chop tomato, onion, and cilantro.

I have another raw burrito that I will post soon. It's great!













Roll into a kale leaf burrito and your good to go!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!