Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Grinding Tool



















If your wondering how you can grind nuts without an expensive high powered blender. This is a great tool. I grind healthy flax seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc. Just makes it easier if you can't afford that blender right now. These little mills work great. Great for all those raw recipes!

There is also a "Bullet Blender" out there that is suppose to grind up the nuts really good too. I haven't used one but heard they do good too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!