Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lemon Cookies

Tart, chewy lemon macaroons. I’d

recommend at least doubling this

recipe, as the cookies are addictive

and go quite fast!












Lemon Cookies

Makes 12 small cookies


1 cup cashews, soaked for 4 hours

zest of 1 lemon

½ cup fresh lemon juice, (approximately 2

lemons)

1 cup dry shredded coconut

¼ cup agave


Process cashews in food processor until they are pasty in consistency. Mix in all other ingredients. Place 1 tablespoon cookie dollops on a dehydrator sheet. Dehydrate for approximately 12 hours at 105°F (could also dehydrate at 115°

F for 8-10 hours with similar result).

2 comments:

Katie said...

I think I may try to make these, but I will add poppyseeds to make a lemon-poppyseed cookie!

Life in Montana said...

Yum! Poppyseeds would be great. These have a burst of lemon flavor. I love them!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!