Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

RAW Onion Crackers

Here, I have spread out my onion cracker on parchment paper.












RAW Onion Crackers

These are my favorite by far and very simple to make. Another quick and easy!

3 huge sweet onions (puree in food processor)
1 cup sunflower seeds (raw)(grind in coffee grinder)
1 cup flax seeds (grind in coffee grinder)
1/8 cup olive oil
3 tbsp agave
celtic salt or nama shoyu (2 tbsp)
Mix all together and spread on parchement paper and dehydrate until crispy.
Enjoy! I can't keep my hands off these they are so good.

Here, you can see it's done!

2 comments:

Health and Happiness said...

Yum these look delicious! Great post!

Life in Montana said...

You gotta try them! They are a favorite!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!