Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Nut-less Cheesy Kale Chips

How to make kale chips...
Okay girls...all I can say is YUM!
This one I really like because it doesn't have the nuts to add that extra fat.












These kale chips I threw together before I went to bed.
I just washed kale and broke into pieces, dried and put in a large pot.
I added about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, then I mixed it well with my hands and added nutritional yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and cayenne.
Put on the dehydrator.

This recipe was for 1 bunch of kale.

2 comments:

apes said...

What if you don't have a dehydrator yet? Do you think this could be baked?! I'm always looking for kale recipes and I never considered kale to be a crunchy snack. yummy!

Life in Montana said...

Yes, you can bake them. Close your eyes and they have the texture of potato chips with that yummy taste!

Post a Comment

THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALTERNATE POINTS OF VIEW AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AS AN INFORMED CONSUMER OF INFORMATION. YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH. THIS BLOG IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. I'll be posting more and more as I've just started this blog. Keep checking back. May God Bless Your Day!!!!